TrueGamers
Another user has logged in or out

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TrueGamers
Another user has logged in or out
TrueGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVERYONE MUST READ!!!

+4
dllexe
Gurly
Tg.|genko
Beasty!!!
8 posters

Go down

EVERYONE MUST READ!!! Empty EVERYONE MUST READ!!!

Post  Beasty!!! Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:08 am

ok so before i say anything, I know that i'm not an admin of this clan, 2.i.c, or anything like that, but I have to add a new rule for this clan: No matter what server you are in, whether it's our own, or another clan, please be respectful to all of the players and server rules.

I was in MH vent before because ez wanted to talk to me about this. Now i don't want to say names, but you know who you are, but there were a couple of people that were not following the simple rules of MH server and respecting EZ or the other members. When they ask you to run and gun, just do it, you don't have to act like it's the end of the world and someone kills you from behind. This game isn't about the number of kills you get. It's about just having a good time and enjoying talking to other people, that is if you are on vent. Ez was talking to me about this for a good 20 minutes and frankly he is tired of it, and he's not alone. Wheezy, and especially BigCrazy are 100% tired of it and if this continues, we could be looking at a total clan ban from that server, which i don't want because I am friends with almost all of them and enjoy playing this game and talking on vent with them. So you guys know who you are that continually do this and they frankly do not want you back in the server for at least a week. That is all I have to say about this. Please please please just be respectful to other people's wishes.

~Prod[i]gy.!~
Beasty!!!
Beasty!!!
Lieutenant Colonel (LTC)
Lieutenant Colonel (LTC)

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1357410610

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE MUST READ!!! Empty Re: EVERYONE MUST READ!!!

Post  Tg.|genko Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:21 am

Ok someone does have a big mouth, so that has to stop, and yes we need to follow the rules and what not, but that is totally fucked.. We are far from the only ones that dont follow the "rules" completely and we're not that bad with the camping to be honest.. And im sick of their shit, they always seem to have something against us, if they werent so dam harsh about what they so call camping on our part there wouldnt be a problem, the incident you are talking about, he was moving dude they take their rules to seriously and to harsh, yes its run n gun but he was running all of us WERE running, but dude im so sick of getting all this fucking shit from them i dont even care, i really couldnt give a shit, when we get our server up we wont even have to go in that shit hole! Evil or Very Mad Im pissed off, those guys are fucking jerks. We all nice players and they have to complain and complain and complain.. And always make a fucking bad name for us, they act as if we're a threat to them, but its a fucking god dam game FOR FUCK SAKES! Seriously i dont want anything to do with them anymore period. Most the guys are nice but they take this shit too fucking far, ive had enough!
Tg.|genko
Tg.|genko
General (GEN)
General (GEN)

https://truegamers.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tg.|genko Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:34 am

And i know im the leader and i should be saying. "YEAH listen to them, its their server be respectful, blah blah blah" But i am deadset sick of MH and fucking EZ im not taking anymore of their bullshit! Shocked

So here's a BIG "FUCK YOU" to EZ!
Tg.|genko
Tg.|genko
General (GEN)
General (GEN)

Back to top Go down

Post  Gurly Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:04 am

I think... Ppl who got probs with them.. stay out there server before u get into more troubles.

The ones who still play in that server...
- Dont put on a big mouth.. either ur right ore not. its not bad just for u... but for the whole clan.!
- If they say ur camping ore wut evah... u can say '' im not'' no need to say more.. its not gonna work Cuz its there server, and if they think ur cheating,camping u Cant do much abuut it.

Ignore and play further ( if u get the change ) ore just leave the server.

Not much more we can do. And There are more servers where we can play. And we got ore own What a Face

But Do remember... even in ur own server... Be ReSpectFull Exclamation
Grtz.
What a Face
Gurly
Gurly

Back to top Go down

Post  dllexe Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:06 am

Or just call me and i spank their asses afro
dllexe
dllexe

Back to top Go down

Post  Appie Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:28 am

I guess this goes for me to, I usually dont show much respect to ppl who can't seem to be nice to me :-)

fuck those MH and EZ noobs anyway
Appie
Appie

Back to top Go down

Post  MarT[i]aN Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:21 pm

I have 0% problem with MH at all... EZ has not liked me since he was in MDS, He says i am always disrecpectful.. I was making small talk with ez, trying to be nice and show change. I said " hey man, Ez were you in eufaula this weekend cuz i thought i heard someone thats sounded like you, they were playing a guitare and it sounded good." he did not reply, so i asked it again.. and here was his reply, " Falcoln I LIVE in OREGON, you can shtu the FUCK UP, and go back to JACKING OFF." I said " Oh ok man, nice to know."

Presidio- I walked down short stairs shooting, got 4 kills and next round, same thing i walked down stairs got 3 kills, then was killed so im 7-1. In the top it says EZ has just tried to suicide you. I said hey not nice. all i said. I was suicided the next 4 rounds..... I had no problem i was talking to all the other members.. Having a good time. then i go one round.. then i get suicided. Still no problems for me..

Next map- Airport- red side - I went around planes shooting down ally.. killed 2 ppl.. got shoot from top window. next round.. I started shot down ally way killed a guy ran to far left spawn around hanger building as i did i got shot at turned around and went back to my spawn -- MH<KillU was camping behind the desk crouched.. i shot him.. went to the ally killed a guy running. i started to reload and got shot from the back.
It was lemon that killed me. I said man, please dont camp thats two sided- talking to killu and Lemon blew up sadi dont FUcking tell members shiit blah blah.. then everyone on vent -- the hole red team said lets go... and we left!!!!!

This is us being disrepectfullll!
MarT[i]aN
MarT[i]aN
Major General (MG)
Major General (MG)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tg.|genko Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:07 pm

Im with martian and what i said, these guys are hypacrits and they obviously have sometyhing against, i dont know what, but i dont care, i want nothing to do with them anymore..
Tg.|genko
Tg.|genko
General (GEN)
General (GEN)

Back to top Go down

Post  whiteowl Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:06 pm

lol, he was camping in TT server

EVERYONE MUST READ!!! Mhbigcrazy
whiteowl
whiteowl

Back to top Go down

Post  whiteowl Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:09 pm

" Falcoln I LIVE in OREGON, you can shtu the FUCK UP, and go back to JACKING OFF."

dood, he from Oregon, nuff said
whiteowl
whiteowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Gurly Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:01 am

lol
Gurly
Gurly

Back to top Go down

Post  disaster Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:38 pm

adm[i]n.` wrote:

So here's a BIG "FUCK YOU" to EZ!

affraid lol! lol! lol! lol! Im speachless ...... lol! lol! lol! Laughing
disaster
disaster
General of TrueGamers (GOT)
General of TrueGamers (GOT)

Back to top Go down

Post  MarT[i]aN Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:25 am

i got a screen of EZ camping in MH.. but it doesnt have his name or anything... so no proof Sad
MarT[i]aN
MarT[i]aN
Major General (MG)
Major General (MG)

Back to top Go down

Post  MarT[i]aN Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:30 am

sorry prodigy, I understand that you do like them. and i do to.. but its just horse shit how they are so hipocritical. I dont understand, it is a game.. The only time i get mad is when i die. and i dont really get mad, i just say " Omg... or uhh, wtf." that is all. AND TKS! lol 1 is ok. but if i have a negative kdr. I prolly not to happy.
MarT[i]aN
MarT[i]aN
Major General (MG)
Major General (MG)

Back to top Go down

Post  whiteowl Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:40 am

MarT[i]aN wrote:i got a screen of EZ camping in MH.. but it doesnt have his name or anything... so no proof Sad

send me the screens, ill photochop it haha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
whiteowl
whiteowl

Back to top Go down

Post  MarT[i]aN Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:30 pm

haha ok, hold up.
MarT[i]aN
MarT[i]aN
Major General (MG)
Major General (MG)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down