TrueGamers
Another user has logged in or out

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TrueGamers
Another user has logged in or out
TrueGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retiring

4 posters

Go down

Retiring Empty Retiring

Post  dick.lane Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:32 pm

So, last night I went to jump on Ravenshield for a little bit, but as soon as I join a server (MH) I get banned. The reason for them banning me was because I am apart of Tg, and apparently Tg is a hacking clan. I honestly don't know, because I haven't played in weeks, so I figure I'm just going to leave the clan. Hell, when I do decide to play I never actually see Tg players, aside from Bish, anywhere. That and I only know about three or four people in the clan now, lol. So, no hard feelings, I just want to be able to play where I want, when I want.

Good games,
dick.lane
dick.lane
dick.lane

Back to top Go down

Retiring Empty Re: Retiring

Post  Gurly Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:58 pm

that makes two of us..

same here for me. Most players from [i] dont play much rvs anymore.. And most of ''real tg members'' i dont even know.... So..

Peace, & Cu @ Game ore vent.

GG'z
Ciao0. G-urly What a Face
Gurly
Gurly

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain* Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:02 pm

oh :'( don't leave meh
i'm in jerusalem right now ppl but i had an awesome summer and i should be back in the game on wednsday!
Rain*
Rain*

Back to top Go down

Post  s!xis Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:14 pm

As far as MH clan goes... the fact that they banned all Tg. members for our so-called "reputation" for hacking; I think the fact that they blindly ban anyone who wears our tags on top of the fact that they all completely suck at raven shield shows that their opinions for us hacking shouldn't count for anything... That and their stupid rules for countless things like no swearing because children are playing on a game that was rated M, and kicking for "camping" --aka becoming stationary for more than .00001 second, and kicks for smurfing. MH admins are on the biggest power trip with their admin and are extremely trigger-happy for kicking and banning for the most childish things and then they try to cover it up by trying to act "mature" by not allowing cursing and enforcing strict rules blah blah blah...

I'm pretty sure everyone knows here that I do not hack, and if they think I do hack then they're idiots; and MH banned me too... EZ has known me for at least 2 or 3 years and he knows how good I am and yet he chose to ban me simply for my tags. As far as I'm concerned, I'm not even concerned about being banned from a stupid server that is run by complete nubs and idiots. So I say let them ban us, and we'll just ban any MH clan members or affiliates who choose to come onto our vent (or servers if we ever get one up again).

And to address the lack of Tg. members playing on raven shield; I know exactly what you mean dick. I can't argue with that. I have been trying to play a lot too. You can all ask B!SH, I have been playing with him a lot lately. Unfortunately I haven't been able to play the last couple of days because the end of the summer is nearing which means my summer class exams are coming up too, so I have to focus on that for a few more days before I can get back to gaming. For everyone else... well... I don't know what to say other than I'm disappointed at the activity level. Maybe some of you have priorities too, but I also see people getting on vent and just chatting the night away. You can all do what you want, but it appears that just me and B!SH and prof!t are the only ones left gaming here. And I don't exactly have the time or ambition right now to start looking for new members --with my exams coming up, the fall semester starting, and a whole other things to think about, I just do not want to have to put up with another Walmart or Crzyf!re episode.

s!xis
Lieutenant General (LTG)
Lieutenant General (LTG)

Back to top Go down

Post  Gurly Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:03 am

thats why i leave the clan... nobody plays anymore, oke just u 3 maybe.. dont see u guys around btw ( only bish) , i still play almost everyday if i dont have to work. Anywayz.. i dont go outta clan becuz of mh. but almost nobody of tg, is playing.. conclusion. tg is getting boring.! Sleep i prefer an active Clan. not a Dead clan. Wink

But uh I gues see u 3 in the game then ^^. Smile

Cia0
Grtz.
Gurly
Gurly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum