TrueGamers
Another user has logged in or out

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TrueGamers
Another user has logged in or out
TrueGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cpt Fredor want to join you !!

+3
Sp!N*
Walmart*.
Cpt Fredor*
7 posters

Go down

Cpt Fredor want to join you !! Empty Cpt Fredor want to join you !!

Post  Cpt Fredor* Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:52 am

Hello everybody,
I present myself : I'm Cpt Fredor (ok), I'm 19 years old (ok), I'm French (ouch, now you don't want me but I follow), I want to join your team because I had a God's message when I was sleeping yesterday and he said me : "Cpt Fredor, Tg team need you, and you need them" so I'm here !
Without kiding I really want to join you because you are a nice and funny team with amazing members ! So if you want to ask me some questions... (I will try to answer me with my french english) bb

Cpt Fredor*
Private (PVT)
Private (PVT)

Back to top Go down

Cpt Fredor want to join you !! Empty Re: Cpt Fredor want to join you !!

Post  Walmart*. Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:05 pm

Edited by Genko

Walmart*.

Back to top Go down

Cpt Fredor want to join you !! Empty Walmart is a retard

Post  Sp!N* Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:25 pm

Edited by Genko

We'll take a vote on your application soon!

Sp!N*
General of TrueGamers (GOT)
General of TrueGamers (GOT)

http://www.truegamersclan.webs.com, www.spin-owns-you.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  s!xis Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:26 am

Yea really... Walmart is hysterical because one of our servers went down -.- I don't think he has anything else to do with his time which is why he's making such a big deal out of it. Our regs server either is still up, or will be up soon (I haven't checked if it's up at this moment). Our only member issue is him lol, but that won't be for too long. We're sending him to an asylum.

s!xis
Lieutenant General (LTG)
Lieutenant General (LTG)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tg.|genko Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:05 pm

Walmart, your on thin ice bud, you need to watch what you say, your involved in the "troubles" we're having and to be quite honest I don't want you opinion on recruitment. And what you said here was uncalled for. As you can see I have kicked Crzy out of the clan and your not very far behind, so if you want to stay in this clan, you need to clean up your act a bit better.. It's not looking good Walmart..

Hi Cpt.Fredor,

Thanks heaps for the application, glad to see your interested. I've seen you play and your not bad, as an anticamper player you need a little work, although we can work on this, but still your a good player and from what I see a nice, kool person. I will be testing out a new recruitment system with you, I want you to start wearing G.| in front of your name, as you are a recruit, this will possibly be a new way for us to handle recruitment.

A couple of things you need... You will need a mic and ventrilo. Those are the main things you need. Also, as a member/recruit of the clan, make sure you check these forums regularly. And in game make sure your polite all the time and if someone is not to you, ignore them or talk to a leader such as myself to deal with it. Thank you again for your application, you will be carefully considered as a member in our community.

Genko out~
Tg.|genko
Tg.|genko
General (GEN)
General (GEN)

https://truegamers.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Beasty!!! Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:49 pm

Sup Cap'n, uhhh well i don't know how much of a say i really have on your application due to the fact that i am rarely in Raven Shield that much anymore, but based on what others have been saying about you, i'd say im leaning towards yes... thanks for applying and have fun gaming.

Beasty a.k.a (many other different names)
Beasty!!!
Beasty!!!
Lieutenant Colonel (LTC)
Lieutenant Colonel (LTC)

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1357410610

Back to top Go down

Post  s!xis Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:50 pm

I've seen him around before. He seemed like a really nice guy and left a good impression with me. I don't really remember how well he played, but even if he's not that great that's just all the more reason for him to game Very Happy I'll throw in a 'yes' (if we're actually voting Question )

s!xis
Lieutenant General (LTG)
Lieutenant General (LTG)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tg.|genko Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:02 pm

Yes we're voting.. But he will be wearing G.| tag as a recruit for now and I will let him know when and if he can wear full tags or not. I'm gonna try and go by this as a recruiting system, as we definitely need something like this.
Tg.|genko
Tg.|genko
General (GEN)
General (GEN)

https://truegamers.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  iMpulse Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:22 am

yes from me!

iMpulse
Captain (CPT)
Captain (CPT)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down